Friday 9 September 2011

Mt Wollumbin, place close to my heart, photo's by Kaya.

These photo's are all taken near my family home where I grew up, I often venture out there with my own family now, it is always so refreshing, and joyous to watch my own children play where I once played,



 there are so many moments of beauty everywhere...........





Candle light outside by the warmth of an open fire, after climbing the mountain, although I climbed this mountain many times, this last particular time had an amazing soothing effect on my heart and soul,

 A view from the top of the mountain....
A view from mother earth.
A view of mt wollumbin from a far.............a friend told me story about a goddess who lives in the mountain....she is said to help women in times of birth, and times of learning.

The rockpools we grew up bathing, playing, laughing growing in.

My girl enjoying my old playground....

No comments:

Post a Comment